Saturday, January 12, 2008

Men Body Waxing Bangkok



I discovered the taste of e WRITING after 60 years. However the drawing and painting is a pleasure going back to my childhood. I painted

my first oil paintings when I was 17. Copies of Van Gogh: The Wheat Field in Provence that I painted 2 times, the boats on the beaches of Aigues, etc. ...
Painting has become a kind of gluttony. I happen to love even the smell of turpentine, which I associate automatically to painting.
The establishment of a painting is rewarding because it requires little work but careful when the "paste" begins to cover the whole fabric feel & # 224; from that time almost a pleasure sensual caress objects, layering or juxtaposing colors depending on what my instinct tells me. (No "method" is not long and soon I just got carried away by brush)

Here's a little slideshow of my latest works. Two are original: the one I named in my head "the mistress of illusions" (A witch-Eve and hindered Pegasus) and the houses of the Valley Dommiers I see in my garden. The others are copies, one of a postcard, two other well-known Van Gogh (the famous church of Auvers sur Oise). I voluntarily "zoomed" into tables so that we see the multitudes of colored spots that form an array. When you look at all we do not see this work. Experience in a museum: people from approaching the tables. Now, look closely at a painting by Van Gogh or Monet, you'll be amazed that Labour will then appear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment