Monday, June 23, 2008

Can I Watch Allsp.com On A Mac

The mole

Try searching the word "mole" on your search engine and you'll see that most articles concern the means of extermination of this animal!
Myself, when I arrived in Paris in what was although my country house and I saw my beautiful lawn dotted with mounds of earth I curse these moles and used various means of destruction. As
see a mole LIVING is another matter! (Or in the short time it takes for a cat before the kill). Yesterday

yet my wife who spotted a "walking" (awkwardly) on the lawn rather than pacing the basement as usual. It must be said that this time the earth was made very hard by the alternation of some rain followed by sunny days and that this mole was struggling to dig quickly to bury.

Here are the photos I have taken:

P1010203

P1010201

The sight of this little animal and contact with his silky coat at once dispelled years of hatred. His desperate efforts to regain its underground domain pitying us. Our sympathy should be communicative, because even Jo, the dog, watched without aggressiveness. Perhaps it is with men as well? Xenophobia (hatred of foreigners) feeds on ignorance. Once a "foreigner" is known to us it changes status. That's why many people are justified in saying: "I'm not racist, the proof is that I best friends X "(replace X with" Jews "," Arab "or" black "choice)

NB Another personal reason to dislike the" Mole "is my 3-year stay in preparation for competition ( Maths Sup & Maths SPE) called "Mole" probably because the "click beetles" and "wireworms" must work hard, blind as moles are underground.

In memory of those years of hell here is a picture of the "Mole Foch" High School Lyautey in Casablanca. (I'm in the top left)

5 demi à Lyautey

0 comments:

Post a Comment