Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Need Logitech Eyetoy Drivers

Claysea" slave state "Ep 5 titles

I am happy to share with you today that gave me the feeling that this cake will go down in history as the greatest crust crust time in my stereo in the last 3 months.
ago quarter of a century that an English band we stand today, discharge, pardon, signed symbolic shadow ... shit, I forgot more ... damn, it's stupid! I flared a fucking paper with a speech like what I dream of cool stuff balèze for Humanity and incidentally punks smelly feet (not of , the !). A tricks to p'tits onions, whatever ! Blowin that a mentally retarded and reversed his beer on my face and my paper. My speech, damn! Unreadable! Fucking bit! Makes you think picolent punks, but no, they overthrew the 3 / 4! Fuck you put your beer when others are in Papelard hands you put your beer when you zieuter vinyls the guy who made his distro, you put your beer when you piss! This is a minimum, whatever! Good short, where I was, me, with this crap?
My thing was causing ... shit, I owe everything to make your head!
Claysea .
Yeah.
Well, how you pronounce this name to the con, then?! What
!? I'm loving myself
'shit, I see thee: thou torches something that could mark the 5 generations to come and a dirty slut you your paper with his donkey adulterated urine (a beer together, what) .
Yeah, I go back, yeah.
Claysea .
Have you ever heard the first Chaos UK? Yes? OK. Have you ever heard
Extreme Noise Terror ? Yes? OK. Have you ever heard
Disclose? Yes? OK.
(if you answered no to these three questions, you've only to take evening classes ... it's not complicated, the net is there to help you)
Ben's all good. With Claysea you got it all: the big gravelly voice, the mouth more brawlers, distortion and saturation at full blast (in Jap ', I always thought Disclose , but in the mid- tempo "Consumed for rules" evokes ChaosUK [listening below] ) of the crust, the crust and the crust (did you noticed, we review reveals the original word "stench"!), a big shit Dis-beat non-sweetened sauerkraut and napalm (quasi-Scandinavian (the inspiration), not to say anticimex inks "Publix daze / slave state" and "Eternal agony"), and rolls poupoule.

I'm not sure that in two months I hummed merrily among the vines of Japanese sweet melodies, but when j'm'en put a shot on the banks and even a bit in the middle I'm right.
Basically it wicked not really happy, whatever.

tilidom file storage









0 comments:

Post a Comment