Saturday, April 23, 2005

Phots Of Cancer In Dogs Mouth

Stage


And yes, behind this very obscure title, I'll talk about ... my internship! Finally it was planned like that, actually, my week a summary of masonry, bullshit and speeding in ax turbo, 140 for a department.
An ax? is this:



Not very sporty car as certainly, but Benoit (24 years, all his teeth) went wild, and for good reason, he went to kiss his girlfriend ..... uh forgiveness he had an appointment gallant.


AX
Moreover, speaking of that, I'm missing, serious, I'll end my revenge on my sister.
My poor sister, another blow, when I was locked in my room listening to manson, she thought I had jumped out the window because I do not answer ...
It is funny, a little Kikoolol, but it's a girl then it is forgiven (a bit).
Speaking of girl: yes, I love pauline, some assholes-in-doubt when I apparently accurate.
I specify the same time that I have nothing to fuck your mouth fucker, you like it or not.




Thanks.

Otherwise, it is almost 1 hour in the morning, and when you look at the time at which I usually post, I realize that I live the night. Too bad for me and her, I'm a geek.
A longer under the bus




0 comments:

Post a Comment