Saturday, April 30, 2005

National Insurance Number Wrong Name

I made fresh

Today I was with my dad loved it too genial kikoo At Troyes, big huge city that has a football team and fnac.
And broadband.
But the high speed I dont care, anyway now I have a rare item, my 56k, it has great value to me, I would not trade it for anything.

Good short, so I bought the collector's version of "act of war, with lots of really useful stuff.

-4 postcard to send to the geek copaing
-2 boxes with the names of units of the game and tips and tricks.

importantly, the thing that kills this race

A SUPER TEE SHIRT ATARI §§§§§§§§§§

yes, now I'll be able to walk proudly down the street with a tee shirt atari wear, like the big geek I am.
An obese who puff pizza has length of day and meets GMP but not GG when asked his favorite team. Besides, I
weighs 1337kg and I'm not shaved. I also have a tattoo
M4M4M T
Greaves, your god.

Edith, 1:50 am, if not a true geek that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment