Monday, May 2, 2005

Home Made Vaccun For My Pond

The world is in danger

I'll tell you today about a subject that touches me deeply, the reproduction of blue-footed birds on the Galapagos Islands.

These small animals are unique to a very particular dance with the female: lift one leg then the other, spread the wings, behind the neck, reversed its beak back and emits a strange chuckle. It's like the macarena, or country.
Besides, he has a life expectancy of 15 20 years, just like me, because I'm dying in 2025.
I really feel very close to this little animal that walked on a stroumpf when he was small. I would really be like him, and can fly very high and then make me an asshole exploded by a hunter.
Maybe I'll go to paradise for birds, although I prefer the dwarf paradise, where we drink beer while walking on the elves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment