Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Masterbation With Rubber Glove For Men

The dark side ....

So here, in less than 8 hours my cat went from a form that is more athletic at the death. We do not even know why. All I know is that it goes much .. really miss. Barely 2 years and a half of life and voila ... partly

Since you can not see, I feel sick, at the bottom. Besides, I do not even know if I go again well aware of it. I have not slept all night after taking him the vet yesterday.
My sister of 10 years, after 10 minutes have wept bitterly returned stick to disney channel, I do not even know if she still thinks. I had already lost one dog but he was very old and everyone expected, but it is not possible ... damn ....

I do not resent even angry, I'm empty. My father went looking body, but why? Probably not go see, I do not want to keep a picture of him like that.

I want to throw up so much it hurts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment