Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Rebecca Romijn-femme Fatale Whipping

No! I'm not dead!

Nancy ... Football club HAHAHA

Nancy Sinatra Bang Bang
-Something to listen once in his life-

So I had little problem family, but I'm almost back, in fact I suspect that my mother forgot that I was not supposed to be on the net ... haha ...

I still had a wonderful story right well that I twisted the coat (r) ude in my laif .. and I'm tired of telling it so fuck. I., is a story star wars and newspaper, but z'avez has followed a bit after all: o

-Young Buck-Bang Bang-
(The same ... more rap)

Good to share that I'm missing it quite a fart at the moment .. . I'm in exam period fake shit, like oral french (I was accused on the morning o / /) (I'm honestly out anyway, thank you my second general -_-')
.
And the thing I love with all my heart, I love my matter with a teacher too Kikoolol, mechanization.
For people who are lucky enough not to know, it's a trick with tractors and dust, is not short for me. (Even if for a girl I do not deny the dirt, and even put me shirtless a field was 23.30.)
So I really pushed through ... the better, at least I'll never be a true peasant racist cunt and bounded adulating PSV Eindoven. On
after the teacher is "not terrible" ...
HAHA, what a surprise that it is "not terrible" asshole ....
short, this school has pr00t, there is barely three weeks, so I'm mad now, I'm a rebelz. (How does it I had already not give a fuck about a year ago??)

By the way, the atmosphere of the classroom becomes electric with 3 enguelade in an hour and in full swing ... it was funny ... and by chance as I was in: A con

front of me swaying on his chair .. recess like the big shit disturber that I am, I push on the 2 remaining legs of the chair to take him down ... he turned and he said "yeah you with your pants nigger, we would say that you shit in it" (notice the nice racial slur typical of the ST elevation Mauryan atomifié bulb) and I replied "I prefer to look like an Arab's a Nazi" (he has a superb shoe that makes me think of you see the WW2) it'm interompage small classes, but as my teacher is rather ... er .. unique, after 5 seconds it was left in physics. Anyway it was
kikoo, and then I like my pants.

I feel that I'm going to type before the end of the year, says it will give me a good reason to fuck them 2 times more in return, I expect that this past year. o / /

See you in hell, Grievous. <= o//

0 comments:

Post a Comment