Monday, May 16, 2005

Why Is There A Dot On The Bottom Of My Beer

Interwiew a geek


-Nas Sekou Story


So yesterday as I was doing well fi-shit (ha ha) I decided to take a "questionnaire" on a blog ... and even to fill it! So here
the Beast:

Name or Nickname: Charles, "said Greaves, Greaves said or thrush or something else kikoo
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
Where are - you: In front of my computer
now: Me bran. .. do a questionnaire shit
Listening: Wu-Tang Clan Gravel Pit
Something to say about this song is old but is still well
Watching: Nothing, finally, the Devil's Advocate but it has a little over this time ..
Drinking: Nothing, a plume 'if I had the courage to pick him
Thinking: I am over cigarette
Want: sex / partying
The last thing you ais made today: Try going to bed with
Content: Nothing, I'm not happy.
Wanting: a girlfriend
Trying: Stay standing
Time: 01:11
Evil: back, because of the basketball, and the nail of the chip that I broke
What you see through the window: components, asshole
Need: Sleep
Upcoming Changes: The playlist of my ipod
A wish: that the perfect woman is standing at my door tomorrow ....
A sudden desire: to party, I defouler
New: I'm single
A thought for someone: Pauline, I forget you my lil apple ... follow your way ... good luck in your life. .. A
love anymore ....
An Enemy: My high school friend
A: Geddy ...
Sexual Orientation: Piedechaisesexuel
Passion: Music, Basketball, PC
Next concert: I do not know
Quality: Uh ... modest, as I found no quality: X
Default: Impulsive, Branleur
One thing you love, only one: My friends, I know what I'll do without you serious ....
Something you hate, only one: Racism
A quote: "patrick g 40 years and I seen you search ecstasy of me I sui mignon and a gro saucison"
Something you say often: Lusa, shit, Damn, Hein, The pyte ...
Time now: 01:20
Latest movie at: Whew, I know, but on Wednesday it will be SW III
You'd like to meet: Someone who would once and for all a meaning to my life
Fear : mad when I'm old ... that's why I plan to die young .. Feeling unwanted
: Jealousy Feelings
desirable: Happiness In
listening: WithinTemptation-Memories
Something to say about this song: I love You look more
your mom or dad: My father for the physical, my mother for the mental
Pets: I had a cat, I would love a labrador ...
One color: Black
A book: Hmm ... I dunno ... I'm so ... The Harry Potter series, which is becoming a far darker books, and many more .. .
film: Scarface, American Beauty
A cartoon: DBZ: A
my childhood song: I Want Saez-one kisses on my grave, Manson-Coma White
Something to do before you die: Kissed a unknown street
Forgetting: Make the bed
Serious (se) or delusional (e) : Both
Makeup: Whether it has fuck yes ... Last
giggles: foutage glandous mouths of my high school with 2 friends, it was funny.
Current Time: 01:30
In listening: Saez-Illegals
Something to say about this song: If I fesais music, I will do saez
If I tell osmosis: Perfect Woman
If I say I have nothing to say: Me neither, but I open it anyway
If I say hot: Intense
If I say I'm a girl: You interresse
If I say I am a boy anymore
If I tell Bush: Debile deep
If I say Avril Lavigne: I like "Losing Grip," but otherwise it is a false rebelz
If I tell Sniper: I do not like rap french, but the piano intro of "the tears of laughter" is well ...
Zodiac sign: Cancer
One thing to say is Free radio: Well, now I'm going to bed, good night zouzou.

0 comments:

Post a Comment