Sunday, May 8, 2005

Spider Solitaire 4 Suits Solvable



Raphael-Caravane
(via I kiff the girl of his video, it is abused too much spell ...)


Hello,
good I had a little break in my blog, now a lot of things have changed in my life, some for evil and some .. oh no actually it's all in bad ...

Well to summarize, I am unmarried, voila, it's said and done, there was scolded and 8 months of my life were in the flight booked at the memory.

What to say? I will never forget it, that's on ... it will always have a place in my heart ..
it not hurt me ... anyway it was obvious that it would end like this ... the happy ending is in the movies not in real life ...

As I have to repeat it thousands of times these days, if that happened there are still 2 or 3 months I'll probably do more to talk about, really ... all this to end now , I have very fond memories of her and I would take no head for 3 months ..

I may say my love but crumbled when I think that on returning from holiday I was even more capable of matter girls in the street so this chick me hypnotized ...

Well, I seek a woman alone and charming able to repair a broken heart .. seriously ... I wonder how I'll find one now seen around me my school and my village ...

It remains to find a geek .. what a nice and charming geek on the net, it is that? Hu? Ba ah yes they are already taken ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment