Saturday, May 14, 2005

Building A Block Foundation

Kilikoukoo Kalaboumboum Tsétséhoutsy

Robbie Williams-Me and My Monkey

I take one of my acalmie über exciting life to look after some of my blog.
I added a category in the sidebar, it's my life, which deals with my pursuits of the moment. (Really?)

Then "Koi 2 9" as my buddy would say the ball (which surely will recognize it, the better)
1-bin
And I'm in need as never before, forcing it done since nowel my balls (christmas so) to fill the liquid royal is mine, this is starting to make long, I'm a man damn it!

2-Oh yeah, gotta go to the hairdresser, because I'll end my hair caught in the PTO of the tractor.
is dangerous, a PTO.

3-The basketball court will be paved soon, GG, I'll finally be able to bounce the ball, what a luxury, what ease!
My fan will finally be able to see how to do a reverse dunk twisted by the back with legs in the sky.



And extrapolation post, I'm still

------ Flash special, change song: Robbie Williams Song 3 -------
(Why this intervention? Because I love this song!)

So:
I still do not know how and where I'll find a woman because then we must understand that I am conversant with a hang of his IQ, I just want it to be anally motocultable ©.

HEHOOOOO pretty girl, where are you? I need you me! I need to smell the sweet scent of your skin, touch your beautiful rash of entrendre your little groan of pleasure and you bit my lower lip tenderly ....
Well it's really not going funny, I am even ready to return to the hood for you! Please!
If you could show, I'd be pleased to declare my love.
And if in addition you could be the perfect new wife of my heart, it would be über good.

A small brown / chestnut with big cute eyes, which makes me laugh, who has something in his head and loves me.

Or a bitch nymphomaniac blonde with eyes pervert and that sucks like a queen, but just for the night then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment