Saturday, May 28, 2005

Safeway Pregnancy Test Results

Mwahaha I have 2 life

Trackback
The post prompted me to watch xav my life more closely, and I'll share my analysis ..
Today my child, we talked about my life and relationships, "my life" because I posssede 2 (that luxury, ease it!). Firstly

life that everyone has when he enters this world: the life I would call IRL In Real Life, True Life: During high school, night clubs, sex, cinema .. . Then
life IVL (term coined by less known as myself, I think), In Virtual Life, fake life: forums, chats, the site of ass, divx ...
(notice the matching examples)

So as you may have noticed, I a great fondness for my second life ...
must confess that I was not really busy with my real life long ago, it is getting worse and worse ...

It currently consists of two things:
My village, a backwater lost in the outback, where I:
-a girl I like, but that is already taken. -2
former childhood friends who have become as stupid as their feet. -2
guy who was as jerky as their feet at the origin.
My high school lost a backwater in the outback ², or I count:
-a teaching staff of quaifierai I completely overwhelmed with a settlement worthy of boarding Chavagne. Some students
-again as silly as their feet (whatever that even their feet are more intelligent).
-A small group of people I like, and in this small group another small group of people whom I really like, and who relies on the unique sound hand luke skywalker.

I would note also that I lost all my childhood friends and all those I loved my last year of high school change, I've also lost my way kikoo attitude. Without
forgot my ex who has crossed there is a little over two weeks. That

IRL for my life, my life now IVL:
A life in perpetual motion, I can not count the number of people with whom I discussed every day and suddenly disappeared from circulation.
But that, had before, before I come across really great people ....
More time passes the more I cling to those people, people who recognize, and I think this "relationship" will last over time ....
Unlike some, I do not know "really" little person on the net, it is limited to the forum vossey at my company to fight or die, and especially a # simcamb.
People I love and honestly I'd love again tomorrow.
Moreover, even if in this life are also the idiots, there is much less than IRL, IRL, and then the / ignore command does not exist, nor is the small button "block contact".

Also my life is one gene <=> the other, one could cite my outback which prevents access to anything other than 56k, or the opposite that I do not go out as much as I can normally do since I'm in front of my computer.
Even if my life was embarrassed she did not overlap yet, ie I have not seen "real" person I have known IVL, and none of my friends IRL do know my friends IVL. Moreover
most did not even address this blog ....

Finally, there's good in 2, surely the former is not much positive in my eyes, aside from sex, but just enough to keep a share of IE in my heart .. . Sailing
I'm done with my personal vision of the post of xav, it was intended to be a simple comment from his post at the beginning, but it was still a bit long ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment