Sunday, June 5, 2005

Printable Nascar Scanner Frequencies

[Common] The money

Welcome welcome, come into my home, sit on the floor ... Not
see! Remain french!

Today simouille had an idea of Belgium (Really?): Doing post talking about the same, but different.
therefore it explains the [common] in the title. (I say this because I am sure half my ratings that I thought about public toilets.)
Well no! We'll talk about money, the only thing essential to our lives and that everyone thinks unnecessary.

So I have to do an article on that, imagine the task for my little farm Cerval boe.
...
..
I found! Branch

the Bois de Boulogne!
For indeed as stated so well my friend Tonny Montana "You see, if You Have the money, you Have the Power, When You Have the Power, Then You Get The Woman!".

With all the money you can afford! And even fergie of black eyed peas, yes, even her. In your opinion, why France is a famous expression that says "Pay your girl, b @ t @ rd". Because money is for ugly the only way to stuff a boune!

And why I always come back to sex me?

The money could also help the world be better if you have money, you can send donations to my usual address, I would undertake to forward them in a foreign country in need, like the Swiss .

And this is the death of the shop, imagine a hired killer who picks up nothing at the end of her job! Dealeur imagine a drug which is rising to 3 hours in the morning, to distribute the pills for free! Unthinkable!

But of course most will get out their spectiques proverbs me to death the node, like "Peace and Love" or even worse (and I'll finish it on, I was Obliged ... for the cons argument, raise your wheel a little and start your reading, or continue with the article below but I'm not sure it works) "Money does not buy happiness."

0 comments:

Post a Comment