Saturday, June 18, 2005

Saying Congrats To Cousin

Bulletin

French:
Average: 15.3 Average class
: 9.5 Average
the highest: 15.3
Lowest average: 4.6
Guestbook: Level very satisfactory, slight improvement in oral

English:
Average: 12.3 Average class
: 8.2
Average the highest: 13
Lowest average: 4
Guestbook: Very good work. Lack of participation

Ed Physics / Biology:
Average: 8.8
Middle Class: 11.4 Average
the highest: 16.5
Lowest average: 7.8
Guestbook: Fair Result . The investisement charles was irregular in the quarter

socio-cultural Education:
Average: 13.5 Average class
: 9.7 Average
the highest: 17.3
Lowest average: 3
Appreciation: Charles works with regularity

Economics / History geo:
Average: 12
Middle Class: 7.6 Average
the highest: 13
Lowest average: 1.5
Guestbook: Results satisfactory

Mathematics:
Average: 14.9 Average class
: 12.6 Average
the highest: 16.8
Lowest average: 6.5
Guestbook: Charles n ' not exploit its full potential in mathematics. It's a shame

Economy Professional:
Average: 10.2 Average class
: 10.1 Average
the highest: 15.5
Lowest average: 5.7
Guestbook: Few professional motivation limiting acquisitions

Physics / Chemistry:
Average: 8
Middle Class: 9.2 Average
the highest: 16.5
Lowest average: 4.3
Guestbook: Good capacity but must learn and regularly apprfondir .

Production plant:
Average: 7.7
Middle Class: 6.7 Average
the highest: 12.2
Lowest average: 4
Guestbook: No work. No professional motivations

Stage:
Average: 9 Average class
: 10.4 Average
the highest: 14
Lowest average: 7.8
Guestbook: Master insufficient information especially at the technical level.

My opinion: Okay ba I had the worst ratings of any sport in my life, because the swimming pool and badminton, sports that I hate. Otherwise
I screwed up anything yet professional and I get to have the 2nd best class average with 7.7 xD I also
rat "my quarterly in English, I could have at least 15-_-
The rest is as I expected, good and average ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment