Monday, July 18, 2005

How Much Are Jcpenny Haircuts Cost

I dream at night

really need the fps I stop, because it gets serious ...

So tonight (or rather this morning if we take into account the time that I'm lying) I had a dream rather destabilizing so you would think came out of a scenario hollywodien, a pretext to blow Nuclear bombs and the Islamic Kalash.

Okay so the history starts outside a kind of warehouse, of the kind of film "Nest of wasps (I love that movie), or the limit of the map on cs assault ...



Truce xD lol, it's bigger, darker, more disturbing and more stylish than a cs map, but the spirit is.

The AIDS virus is about to begin his ultimate transformation (namely, air-borne kwa), a rebel group who decided that it will undoubtedly inspire the people to rebel was asleep.

I am with an MP5, dressed all in black ect ect, in short the real Sam Fisher budding. And so I stumble
guards in silence, I infiltrate, in short I made everything I usually done in a video game.
And then I talk to a guy who Creve within 30 seconds as he breathed AIDS Turns out I do not understand because I'm in great shape.

End of dream. Bin
yes, I tell you this evening, then necessarily I remember nothing apart the general history, purpose, and of course my MP5 is malignant. It

and 10 am and a half, my grandfather just yell
CHARLES TAS SISTER NEEDS D4UN SWIMSUIT I KNOW NOT WHERE THEY ARE
and I quickly file history that I loose the cluster and I go back to sleep . Good

otherwise, I really do love a dream like that, it was really cool like a dream, I start whenever you want.

(too lazy to correct the faults inside)

0 comments:

Post a Comment