Friday, July 8, 2005

How To Play Bionicle Quest For Makuta

back of the lower court

Kikoolol the koupinoux, it's me that v 'the.

So what's new this week?
ba Oh nothing really special, even a defeat of Paris's bid for Olympics (zioute, I shall be going to t-mac in real me).

Ah yes and then the other makes us kikoolo with bombs also pouf pouf pouf pouf, more than London Underground. When we reflect
they are still very stupid, because they do not care at the Vigipirate red AFTER the bombings, when there is no risk.
We will be able to wait a year since the government has any trash excited a little too obvious, then Rebelote. So my

potoz ben said: I shit on the united states.
that's done. My

potoz bin then said that English was a bit too coupinou with the Americans, so he decided to fart in trains.
that's done

potoz My bin was then decided that England was becoming a bit too verifying the identities, ottoman, 4 bomb in the subway and it restarts as 40.
that's done.

Rest: italy, a small bomb at the Vatican that would UNF.
poland, for some reason (probably he does not like snow)
Paris, but as we are not at war, there was a delay, the time it blows the rest of the world and it will our turn. (If you visit the Eiffel tower to do it now)

Anyway, life goes on, and then has had to take the Olympics. Oh no, but I'm sure it's even a shot of Jose Bove anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment