Wednesday, February 3, 2010

South Park Streaming English Sub English

GONNA GET YOURS "the hidden side of happiness" Ep 3 titles

The appeal of vinyl is the face of the object, I am not disappointed, the cover has a nice little mouth. The back has the same version of the logo SHARP Paris (initial revisited / anti-racist skinheads in Frenchified Populaires). Nice.
outset this is not an orgy of production that blows the ears, but oi! Legacy invoice (invoice English and English of course ... yeah ... well yet.), guitars tart (not as "dry" as Templars, but inspired quite similar ... I say shit they do in the oi! English and a reference pat Yank.), with good vocals and especially always sung. It escapes the clichés of big voice with pubic hair, she's here sometimes a little scratchy but not overplayed ... Cock Sparrer I think about "Now I Know" and stuff quite 77 "(sweet and tender) Panic" with a bass that holds the pad and the tone (also a bit melancholy, j'me wrong? ) to this piece of simplicity (not too many) and a formidable efficiency. It is one of those titles that have a medium tempo feel sensational and I can listen again for hours !
sometimes I dive into the oi! and falls here and there on good zik this level (Evil Conduct), but most groups concerned me out a bit (a lot) through the pores [more or less suspicious, and / or patriotic, and / or rec (eh, just) ... I spends much worse] and follows up fissa often forced to the surface (and my overdose of anarcho-crust to balance the mind); GGY here offers a pleasant ambience and damn it feels good. In addition to a group that treats its central round can not be bad (which is pumped old skeud this?). Ah! Ah! Play oi! quality conscious, that does not fart and ensures the ... I admit I trip. I painted this when I discovered that everything is excellent.
hindsight, I can not resist, here's the B side of the tube (above mentioned):










site:? ?
label: life for nothing

0 comments:

Post a Comment